Saturday, February 24, 2007

I was going to attend part I of three lectures on Jane Austen Novels tomorrow. Northanger Abbey is to be this first one. But sadly it appears I am not going. I feel very dissapointed. I attempted to comfort myself with four cappuccinos and knitting some delightful arm warmers, however it is not really working. *sigh* The only thing that could improve my mood would be if the Flames win over the Sharks tonight. Mmmm that indeed would cheer me. However, if they do not... ugh, I do not even want to think about how slumpy my slump could become. But why temp it? I shall poor a glass of wine, listen to the game while knitting the above mentiond items, and hope for the best. Besides, there are still two lectures left, right?

"I fell down into a burning ring of fire. I fell down, down, down, and the flames went higher. And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. The ring of fire. I fell down into a burning.........."